Organising an event and looking for new ideas, fresh perspectives and thought-provoking content?
Whether the event is for 12 or 1200, get in touch, and I will be happy to share some of the topics and formats that have worked for me with audiences in both the non-profit and for-profit sectors. A selection of previous topics for keynotes and seminars are below – if you’re looking for something in particular, just ask.
See an example of Martyn in action at a hospitality industry conference for 900 pub managers and hoteliers.
Third-sector topics include:
- Bad strategy: the five critical signs of a bad strategy, how to spot them, and how to avoid them
- “Doing Good” is not enough: why operational excellence is so critical for profitable trading, yet can be so elusive for charities
- Ethical selling: how to do serious business development without selling your soul
- Trading the future: the three great ‘waves of change’ facing public sector services, and what charities serving those markets need to be doing now to prepare
- Building business income: the critical elements you need to build a profitable commercial trading division
- A smarter culture: how trading charities can develop a more diverse, commercial and professional culture
What organisers and attendees have said:
“Yours was one of the best ‘attention grabbing openers’ that I have ever experienced”, Leszek Marcinovicz, Event Organiser
“Friday was fabulous, and you’ve had so many complements from people here – my conference and events manager may be in touch for you to do a webinar for us!!”, Carol Povey, Conference Key Note Attendee
“Very stimulating. Great mix of ideas, tools and analysis from Martyn” Jonathan Senker, Seminar Attendee
“I found the seminar very useful, particularly your views from the commercial sector” Caroline Stevens, Seminar Attendee
“Educational and insightful at many levels” Sally de la Bedoyere, Seminar Attendee
“Thank you for facilitating such an interesting and valuable discussion” Paul Breckell, Seminar Attendee