Areas of support:
If you need support with any of these, you’re in the right place:
- Redefining your mission, role, scope of operations and strategy
- Increasing your organisation’s ambition, reach and impact
- Developing clear strategic thinking and rapid decision-making capabilities
- Adopting a distinctive, compelling and profitable position in your market
- Improving your capacity to innovate and take thoughtful, measured risks
- Refining, focusing and increasing the profitability of your current activities
- Improving your ability to build purposeful partnerships and alliances
- Developing alignment and a clear sense of purpose within your organisation
- Creating a sharp focus on what’s important,clearing out noise and distraction
- Dramatically increasing revenue and profit from commercial (earned) income
- Identifying and bringing to market highly differentiated products and services
- Developing professional and commercial capabilities and processes
- Achieving excellence in product and service design and in front-line execution
- Building an empowered and proactive leadership culture
- Embedding commercial and professional behaviours through the organisation
Free support and advice:
All of the content and advice on this site is completely free, as are most of the webinars and events that I host. To find out about all of these as soon as they are announced or published, simply subscribe to the Profit on Purpose newsletter here. You are welcome (and encouraged) to access and use as much of it as you can.
If there are specific topics which aren’t covered, and which you’d like advice on, please e-mail me your question at email@example.com and I will publish your anonymised question and my specific advice in the blog, or I will link you to other resources and organisations who can help.
To break through barriers and accelerate your progress, there are three levels of cost-effective support I can provide, depending on your needs:
- Personal coaching starts with an in-depth conversation about goals and outcomes, followed by regular dialogue to help you stay focused and positive, overcome issues and maintain your progress towards achieving success. The frequency of contact will be agreed at the start, but you are free to change it as we go to better suit your needs. All of our interactions will be over Skype, telephone or e-mail, whichever is preferred.
- On-call expertise provides unlimited access to me during working hours, for you and named members of your team, for the entire duration of a specific project or initiative. I provide insight, advice, examples, and challenge; review ideas, documents and progress; and hold you to account on commitments and actions that we’ve agreed. I act as your “critical friend”, trusted advisor and expert sounding board to help you navigate complex and challenging terrain.
- Group facilitation allows you to participate fully in critical workshops, trustee and executive meetings and away-days, without having to remain impartial or keep one eye on the clock. I work with you to define the outcomes, develop the agenda and activities, and design any pre-work that needs to happen to ensure your sessions generate powerful insights, engagement and decisions and produce clear outcomes, actions and accountabilities.
Where there’s more value at stake, I provide comprehensive and dedicated consultancy, customised around the needs of the project and the existing capabilities of your team. Each project must have a compelling value case and ROI – if you haven’t got one, we’ll work one up. I have no interest whatsoever in taking your money unless I am convinced that you will get at least a 5x return in-year. I will provide you with options for the levels of investment and support so you can choose which best suits your needs, and once we’ve agreed a fee for the project, I will work with you until it is completed. No if’s, no but’s. For more on how this works, click here.
What to do next:
I don’t bite – ask around. If you’re unsure, but you think you might benefit from help, just drop me a line or give me a call. I’ll happily give you my opinion on your best route forwards. After that, it’s up to you.