A strategy for system change: rethinking the routes to realising your vision
1st November 2022 5pm to 6pm (no fee)
How serious are you about realising your charity’s vision?
The inspiring phrase that so often begins “A world in which…”
How will you know when that vision has come about, how do you define and measure success, how much closer is it than it was three years ago, and do you know what specifically needs to change in the world for that vision to come about?
Because if you don’t have clear answers to those questions, it’s likely your vision will forever remain just that.
Traditional approaches to strategy tend to result in traditional charity plans, rarely addressing those fundamental questions, but new approaches are beginning to gain traction.
In this lively seminar with discussions throughout, you will learn about:
- The limits of interventions in shaping overall outcomes
- The underlying reason why worthy actions can lead to unintended consequences
- The new paradigms of systems thinking and emergent outcomes
- How these can form the starting point of purpose-driven strategy
- The impact this move has on organisations that have made it
To book a place, simply drop me an email and I will register you and forward the Zoom details. Feel free to share this invitation with colleagues and those in your network whom you think might be interested.
Pingback: Hidden lessons from the mini budget | Profit on Purpose·