Structured advisory and executive coaching:
Ranging from pure executive coaching to straightforward expert teaching and advice, or an ongoing blend of both styles which flexes to suit your needs as they evolve, this support provides you with access to the best of both worlds.
Ideal if you or any member of your team is:
- Wanting to develop their leadership skills, confidence and awareness
- Navigating difficult challenges, presonal transitions or organisational change
- Shifting towards a more empowered, collaborative or agile mode of leadership
- Thinking about personal change, transformation or working differently
- Wanting to evolve or expand the mindset, culture or behaviours in the organisation
- Looking to develop strategic thinking, new strategies or big plans
- Starting out on innovation, service expansion, or new income development
- Needing to guarantee delivery of programmes, initiatives or strategies
- Trying to build new external customer relationships, partnerships or alliances
- Aiming to rapidly develop your, or your people’s, skills and capabilities “on the job”
- Engaging in a project or a piece of work outside of the comfort zone
My Structured Advisory and Coaching support provides proactive advice and coaching around any or all of the above.
- The aim is always to do more than simply support you to achieve a successful outcome through teaching and advice; it is also to transfer the skills, insights and a deeper level of understanding through coaching, to build and enhance your capabilities as a leader of change for the future.
- Each engagement begins with an “immersion” session for us both to fully explore the situation and context, review actions and progress to date, define the goals, process, priorities, frequency of interaction, outline plan, and all of the initial steps required to set you up for success.
- This is followed by a core schedule of typically weekly or fortnightly conversations, depending on your needs.
- You are welcome to record any or all of these calls, should you wish, and to invite up to two members of your team to join select calls if it would be helpful for you to do so.
- In addition to the scheduled calls, this support also includes unlimited Sounding Board access for you personally, to me by email, phone, or video call for ad-hoc questions and issues arising, or to send me any documents for review and feedback, as often as you need.
This is proactive support, it provides cadence and momentum, anticipates what you need and the questions you should be asking, and keeps you on track with regular check-ins and reviews. I will challenge your thinking, offer new ideas and perspectives, different frameworks for thinking and action planning, and prepare you for success in each step of the process. Fee: £9,500 per quarter; £17,000 per half-year.