Insights from 12 weeks of CEO conversations…
Free live seminar.
Working towards recovery: insights from 12 weeks of lockdown conversations with sector CEOs
16th June 5pm to 6pm (no fee)
For the last 12 weeks I’ve been hosting regular group calls with CEOs from across the non-profit sector. In this free live seminar, I will share and discuss some of the most useful and productive frameworks we have used, to understand:
- The phases of crisis: drivers of community and psycological response
- What to expect in the months ahead, and how to plan for unpredictability
- How vision and narrative should shape the difficult decisions we face
- How recent events will drive lasting behaviours, for better or for worse
- The big challenges and opportunities, especially around volunteering
- Looking beyond our organisations for wider change: why now, and how
This is a rare opportunity to step away from the day-to-day, to listen to how others are managing through the crisis and preparing for their recovery, and to think more strategically about the big changes, challenges and opportunities ahead.
To register, simply e-mail me and I will send you the link and details to access the call. Feel free to share this invitation with colleagues.