This is a rare, free public seminar, open to all executives and senior managers within the non-profit sector who are looking to explore, develop or improve the performance of commercial enterprise, to generate profitable income and deliver sustainable social impact.
To share their approaches and experiences, challenges and successes, Martyn’s special guests at this unique event will include:
- Mark Hislop, Director of Commercial Services at Scouts
- Charlotte Guiver, Director of Income Generation at Versus Arthritis
- Martin Halliwell, Chief Financial Officer at British Red Cross
- Nic Alderson, Operations and Services Director at Anthony Nolan
You will learn about:
- Marrying commerce with charity: unlocking the synergy of mission and money
- The key challenges for commercial development within charities, and how to overcome them
- How to increase commerciality across your organisation without compromising purpose
- How to raise the bar on purpose and impact without compromising financial performance
- How to innovate scaleable commercial concepts for profitable income with high social impact
The seminar will run 9am to 11am on 20th May in the St. Pancras area of London. Numbers are limited, so if you would like to join us, please email email@example.com as soon as possible to reserve a seat.
Please note: the seminar is strictly for current employees of registered charities and social enterprises.